Monday, December 8, 2014

2014-11-30 Black Friday Weekend


Yes, stores were open on Thanksgiving. Yep, some of the ladies went out shopping. Karen wasn't looking for anything in particular. She went along as moral support.

My participation on "Black" Friday consisted of replacing my dirty oil in the truck. 13 quarts is a lot of oil. It might have gone "cleaner" if my bucket didn't have a crack in it at the 4 quart level. Ah, man.



Saturday morning Karen, Margaret and the nieces went shopping again. I went out and played 36 holes of disc golf in the sunshine at Cat Hollow Course a few miles away.



After church on Sunday we visited Round Rock Donuts. We've been told, "They're the best!"




Jessica's having a Sweet 16 party next weekend and so the ladies all went dress shopping. I think they made a great choice. She looked great modeling it for everyone.



Karen and I went shopping for a new printer. We found what we wanted (Epson XP-410) but decided to wait until we got back into town to purchase one.



Karen's wanted me to install a wider angle peep hole since Day 1 of our trip. We kept searching for a replacement 1/2" round one. Since we were at the Roger's place and he had more tools than me, I hit upon the great idea of putting in ANOTHER hole since the one she wanted was 9/16" in diameter.



Jessica came over tonight and she and Karen baked some great cupcakes. Smore Cupcakes. Mmmm.





Go buy some. I'll end the blog now for you.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I can't tell you how many time I have walked that trail. The apartments right across the street on O'Conner is where we used to live. Right across the street from HEB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen and I went shopping in that HEB. I remember you and I going in there to get some food before our BBQ. I should have asked you where you lived when I was still in town. We'll be going back there in Jan.

    ReplyDelete